• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Winner in category

posted by brazilc1982 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, well built, extreme power, zoom, 3xAAA batery converter, 3 modes hi - lo - strobe. Water proof is just what I need for multi purpose.
    Cons:
    The only con is the blue ring of the flashlight, the light "escape" from there. It would be better if it was not tran...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashing charger

posted by brazilc1982 on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Many phone connectors also for older GSM phones, quality of the materials are good, very very low price, multi colored led lights, can charge multiple phones at once, working well for charging my android phone
    Cons:
    Did not charge older nokia phone models, flashing diodes are annoying if you are not in party mood, short cables
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TV anywhere

Pros:
    Very small, you can carry it anywhere, antenna with magnet, can be used with other external antennas, driver is working in win7, you must download the software from manufacter web, very good software with nice user interface, quite good coverage
    Cons:
    The small antenna does not get all the programs as bigger antennas get.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbeatable price

Pros:
    Good quality, two in pack, usefull for converting my XPERIA S into a multimedia computer with the USB mouse + keyboard and HDMI. USB can be used also for connecting USB disk.
    Cons:
    I can not list one at this moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by brazilc1982 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The first impression of the product is very good. Easy to mount, it has a nice body design, great brightness and big light diffusion, I was surprised. First I thought to use 3 for my bathroom (9m square), but I think 2 will do the job.
    Cons:
    The power supply seems cheap and not well made, but it works like charm. Now I need to order waterproof supply, cause of the ba...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections