• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty decent knife

posted by brian9099 on 03/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The knife feels really sturdy and handles well, The weave at the handle is better and sturdier then with most pre-weaved knives. If you want you can use it right away without reweaving. Comes out of the box sharp and ready, fits into the sheath nicely.
    Cons:
    At the point of the knife it''s sharp on both sides, which for me is a con because I'd like to be ably to put some pressure on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better the expected

posted by brian9099 on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good looking knife (who doesnt like camo) for a great price, I'm a climber (technical recue) and I always need a knife with me to cut ropes, I was looking for a knife that I could attach to a carabiner that makes it easy for me to carry (and to be su...
    Cons:
    Yhe only con I have on this one is that the knife does lock when open (the frame itself bends inward to lock, which in my opini...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool watch, cool price

posted by brian9099 on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Watch comes in sealed, so there are no scratches to be found, The black with the red LED makes time easy readable.
    Cons:
    As described in other reviews the lenght of the wrist band is pretty short, I'm regular trained and It was't fitting around my ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections