• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great ketboard

posted by browndaddy2002 on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice case and keyboard is quite handy. turns your tablet into a laptop, all its missing is a mouse. bought one for myself and going to buy another one for my wife
    Cons:
    the keys are a bit small (but what else would you expect?) and the case needs some kind of enclosure to it. I am just going to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome!!

posted by browndaddy2002 on 08/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great charger. this charger is has great power and potential. 9000Mah - is monsterous!! i have useed this to charge my blackberry over and over again. The other accessory attachments are also great for charging other items.
    Cons:
    charger is a little heavy
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bought this fot myself and I love it. The handsfree aspect of it is great and the quality of the sound coming from it is great. it also automatically connects to your phone when you get in the car. sooo convenient
    Cons:
    I have heard a couple of people say that the sound of my voice could be a little clearer but majority of people say they can he...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent headphones

Pros:
    these headphones are decent. I like the bluetooth aspect as I have used these on the plane when I was flying home. My wife liked them so much, she wanted a pair for herself!
    Cons:
    a little cumbersome when I have got them over my ear. why dont they make these headphones so they rest on top of one's head an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bag. looks nice too!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this bag looks nice. I think it is a Great bag with Good quality. it is also nicely padded and my laptop fits in there real nice and its protected quite nicely. The shoulder strap is really nice as well.
    Cons:
    maybe an outside zippered pocket would be nice to store some stuff.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections