• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice desk gadget!

posted by bruno128 on 04/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The build quality is great, the numbers are very clear, the button really counts the numbers with no misses. The whole clicking system looks very solid.
    Cons:
    It doesn't stand very well as the base of it has some weird curves around the screw small holes. Well this is not really a prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by bruno128 on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The unit quality is good. It's all plastic, and doesn't look very strong, but it is as good as it should be. It's not a toy. You won't throw it on the floor all the time. So I really think the build quality is good enough.
    Cons:
    I think it should come with a battery... any cheap battery, just to make the device work in a first moment. This is not a very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good adapters!!

posted by bruno128 on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good adapter. It's more resistant than what I imagined for this price, and fits perfectly in my home sockets. It also looks like it handles high temperatures well, which means you could use it for big equipments too.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any con.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lighter

posted by bruno128 on 03/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good lighter. Easy to use and way better than those annoying cheap lighters we are used to buy in local stores. This one is cheap too, but very good. Quality fire!
    Cons:
    Build quality could be a bit better, I had to disassemble it to remove a misplaced plastic piece which blocked the lighter butt...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections