• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by bruno7855 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice product,my ipod feels really protected,since it gives full protection.Not hard to install at all,the two cases,the silicone one and the plastic one,complement each other fitting perfectly.
    Cons:
    the screen came really dirty,and the screen protector is just a plastic protector,so if you let it on your pocket with a bunch ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good,but not perfect

posted by bruno7855 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good product,trust me,but not perfect, it doesn't isolates totally the noise,even with it pushed really deep into your ears,you can still hear some background noise,and it doesn't even need to be a really noisy enviroment.The strap is really useful ...
    Cons:
    It is not really comfortable like other models that i've tried and the price is a bit 'salty', in a local pharmacy i can get si...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well

Pros:
    it is a plug converter,flat to round,there is not much to say,it does its job pretty well,does what it is supposed to do and also the price is great.
    Cons:
    sometimes the plug is a bit tricky to fit in,like if its plug size isn't right,its build quality is not top notch,but for this ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful product

Pros:
    This product is aewsome,i can use it on my trips and to go everywhere,since it is built for different kinds of adaptors,it is really cheap and has a nice wuality for this price!
    Cons:
    You'll also need a round to flat converted,so despites this, this products holds a high versability, but you're not fully cover...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and looks nice

posted by bruno7855 on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works pretty well and you can use it really softly,no need to do much pressure.It can be very useful with some apps,or if you have your hands dirty or if your fings are just too big or if you just want to chill and use your stylus.Comes with a pen that can ...
    Cons:
    It could be a bit cheaper,there are some other stylus with the same functions cheaper than this one.The ink of the pen is not t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good for some apps.

Pros:
    Works pretty well and you can use it really softly,no need to do much pressure.It can be very useful with some apps,or if you have your hands dirty or if your fings are just too big or if you just want to chill and use your stylus.
    Cons:
    It could be a bit cheaper,there are some other stylus with the same functions cheaper than this one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap.Does its job

Pros:
    It's a very cheap case and it does what it's supposed to do:protect your ipod 4.It's made of silicone,so it's very easy to put it in and out anytime you want to.The silicone material looks really nice and durable.
    Cons:
    It can be a little tricky to use screen protectors while using this,you may have to cut the screen protector a little bit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and helps on the protection.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the product is cheap,although you can find cheaper ones.It helps to protect your screen,but it's not perfect,carrying a silver key in the same pocket of your iphone could be dangerous.Nice material, and it comes with a whole kit,cleaning cloth and the extra...
    Cons:
    like i said,it is not perfect,sharpy things made of hard materials could still scratch the surface.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and helps a little

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the product is cheap,although you can find cheaper ones.It helps to protect your screen,but it's not perfect,carrying a silver key in the same pocket of your iphone could be dangerous.
    Cons:
    like i said,it is not perfect,some sharpy made of hard materials could still scratch the surface.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it is worth for this price.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is cheap and does its job.I recommend it.The battery holds for long enough and it doesn't take too much time to charge it.
    Cons:
    It could be easier to install it,there's the code that comes with the package and all the waiting for the blue light to come ou...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections