• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT SCOPE

posted by budweiser713 on 09/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Where do i start. This scope is pretty amazing one of the best i must say i have ever used. I have around 7-9 scopes and this one is in the top 3. Just the right magnification to it. Its a Tasco its a well known brand for airsoft rifles. This is worth the 7...
    Cons:
    The only two things wrong about this was the packaging was damaged but thats no way dealextreme's fault thats shipping's fault....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Gift

posted by budweiser713 on 09/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Well if ur in need of a gift that your girlfriend or wife. then you should consider this. My wife liked this pair of earrings. So im guessig others will like them too. It comes in a nice display box. These shipped pretty fast too.
    Cons:
    When i got them to see how they look. It looked liked it one of the balls were cracked but my wife insisted that that's the way...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for a good price

posted by budweiser713 on 08/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this bracelet is a good product. my daugher loved it so much she begs me to buy her more. nice silver plated work. its a perfect fit for younger girls.
    Cons:
    Can be small for some people. these is not real silver. these are plastic with silver paint on them but still looks very nice.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Let me start by saying this little gadget is great

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Throws alot of air for such a little device. Fits anywhere and everywhere. Fits perfectly in your hands. i cant believe they are selling these at this price because its a steal.oh yeah the battery's last a long time. ive had this product for like a month an...
    Cons:
    Would be better if the fan blades were a lil longer. Also it could of been better if the fan came with some batteries. i had to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool LED's

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These led's are very bright. It was shipped fast as well. Good pricing for a 4-pack. I found plenty of spaces to put these in and they do come in handy. the battery is 50/50.
    Cons:
    like i said the battery is 50/50. Some of them the battery last for days straight but then some last like half day. Wish they h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Products

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    My wife loves this bracelet. She described it as "cute". so i would purchase those other bracelets for her as well. It did ship pretty fast considering it was shipped from hong kong. It comes in various colors.
    Cons:
    Can be very small for some. Its very delicate as well so be carefull with it because they rip easily.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections