• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great taste, good nicotine

posted by cameron20020 on 08/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this e-cig juice tastes great, although it does not taste much like camel cigarettes, it does taste very nice. it also vaporizes very easily, without much heat, with lots of smoke if you use a wick/tank cartomiser. also seems to have a cleaning effect on th...
    Cons:
    -none really
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works excellent. laser pointer great

posted by cameron20020 on 08/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this usb keyboard is great. its excellent when you are giving a seminar, or training course. you can point things out with the laser pointer, but still walk around and interact with the class. Its also great for your home theater PC. You can use it with XBM...
    Cons:
    -if your fingers are oily, the trackball will not work, so don't use this while eating food
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality, works with phone

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this adapter works great with my motorolla razr. I did not even have to root my phone for it to work, just needed a powered usb hub, and it works excellent. It also activates the fast charging mode (which is faster than AC outlet charging)
    Cons:
    -might damage phone if not carefull
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple great usb hub

Pros:
    this usb hub is great. the price is excellent, it works very well. Plugged it into my android tablet, android phone, laptop. all worked flawlessly. no complaint whatsoever.
    Cons:
    -plugs are a little loose (but this is easily fixed with some modification) -cannot power external hard drive without extra pow...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good little unit

Pros:
    -very good little adapter -price is very very good -quality is very very good -good solid build quality -works flawlessly -no settings or drivers needed, just plug and play -works with 1920p/1920i no fuss. probably work for more
    Cons:
    -none really, works as it should
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    price is excellent, quality is okay

Pros:
    -very low price. 1/10 that of shops in AU -length is good -rca plugs are good quality -3.5mm socket plugs into my phone well -audio quality very good
    Cons:
    -makes some crackling noise when moving around, checked with multimeter, one channel was found to be shorting to ground
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for price, it is okay

Pros:
    -makes my phone battery last WAY longer, I can run my phone overclocked, no power saving, but still last atleast a day.
    Cons:
    -not sure of actual capacity (tested and seems to be around 2500mAh)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good ecig juice

Pros:
    -tastes pretty nice -it has a good amount of nicotine -a decent quantity of liquid -seems to have a cleaning effect on the atty (some uk based fluids make the atty very dirty)
    Cons:
    -does burn the back of my throat, and last a bit, but for some, this is a desirable trait
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good ecig juice

Pros:
    -the taste is actually pretty good -e-liquid has a good amount of nicotine -the flavor is strong enough -seems to have a cleaning effect on the atomizer -does go a far way for a small amount
    Cons:
    -does burn throat a bit, but this is for some also a pro -causes sore throat in long run (but this could just be me) -needs a h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for price, it is okay

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -the price is right -the fuseholder appears to be water resistant -the speaker cables are decent -the connectors are good thickness -rca cables are good quality, decent shielding
    Cons:
    -fuse is not matched to power cable. thin red/black power cable good for 40amps, and thats pushing it, but supplied with 150amp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections