• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended white light!

posted by cartman9090 on 09/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very satisfied with this! I agree with the other comments in all aspects. What is most impressive is the amount of light; they replace a 35W halogen fully, and with 3 of these you lighten a 7-10m2 room. It has significantly more light than the SKU 66911 whi...
    Cons:
    Light is a bit white. It could have been a bit warmer, but this is an issue depending on use. Else, I can not think of any cons...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic thrower

posted by cartman9090 on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Throws a long beam, easily 200 metres. Fine build quality Solid but not too heavy 2 x 18650 gives this light a long working time(see bottomline coment)!
    Cons:
    Plastic not glass, wounderable to scratches. That's it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying

posted by cartman9090 on 09/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solid, weighty and very bright. I was surprised how bright it was compared to its prize and size! It draw 2,16Amp at full brightness and therefore 2400mAh battery cannot last longer than factory estimate in this ad. Glas and alu reflector. 5 mode too much f...
    Cons:
    Nothing much really! But extra modes such as SOS and fast blink should have been available through alterative operation such as...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections