• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

posted by ccr1911 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is not a cheap knockoff. I was able to compare this model to the original Nikon MH-14 and found them to be identical!!!!! The rubber feel, color and texture were identical and it mated with my D600 with no problems. Then I started the D600 up and th...
    Cons:
    None - I saved $250.00 US with this purchase ---- why would I complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this as well as a knocked off MH-14 battery pack for my new Nikon D600. Nikon charges close to $70.00 US for this battery so I took a chance on a $20.80 US offering. And, it was a very good wager. This battery was immediately recognized as a new E...
    Cons:
    None. I would place a wager on this actually being the OEM source for Nikon.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Replacement

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have a rarely used Nikon AW100 that spends most of the time in the car. As the camera is waterproof, shockproof and freezeproof it has been reliable with the Nikon battery to date. However, Nikon does not include good accuracy of the current power statu...
    Cons:
    Lower quality than other battery and Nikon Spec batteries I have received in the past.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just as Good

Pros:
    Works just fine on both my D70 and D90. Charge and reserved battery time appear close to the original Nikon, but as my original battery is now 7 years old --- it was time for replacement. Can't do better than Deal Extreme prices.
    Cons:
    None - fully recognized by Nikon DLSR's
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Copy

posted by ccr1911 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good materials and build quality, great range. Easy to use. Really cheap. Nikon's original ML-L3 usually retails at ~20USD. It works fine with my Nikon D70, D300 and new D600. No difference between this one and the original, just the price.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little wonder

Pros:
    I purchased three of these as I figured you can't go wrong for $7.50!!!!! And, you can't go wrong. This feels like robbery to get this cute little light thrower for such a cheap price. The zoom is very functional and the machining is actually pretty good...
    Cons:
    It is hard to really complain or state any cons when you pay $7.50 each.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best 18650!

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an ACTUAL 2400 mAh cell. Many others state they have a similar amount of stored energy, but this is the only one that actually is as stated. The TrustFire True 2400 mAh batteries provide consistently high run-time. They are well packaged and of co...
    Cons:
    Avoid other cells that claim to have more stored energy --- this is the best. I have no cons in regard to this cell.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HQ primary Lithium 123A

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At least half to sixty percent cheaper than nearly identical items in the brick and mortar stores. I've ordered these batteries a number of times. I use them in my homes fire, smoke and Carbon Dioxide detectors. I think you can get 2 years of mild use out ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best CR123A out there

Pros:
    I have been buying these for the last 3 years and have never been let down. They hold a charge very well, and the circuit protection stops charging on a consistent basis. I use these mainly with small torches and have been most impressed with the product ...
    Cons:
    Packaged in plastic cases this time, in the past has shipped loose in package. Glad to see Deal Extreme shipping for the all t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally Professional for under $50.00

Pros:
    For $46.20 you will receive this wonderful torch in a well padded box with batteries 18650's and a good high quality charger with extension cord. Additionally, you get another glass lens, additional O-rings, backup switch and manual. This torch itself i...
    Cons:
    None!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections