• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pure Quality

posted by cherries241 on 09/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This knife feels great in your hand. It feels really solid and easily opens smoothly with one hand. A very nice blade with a black inlay. The clip is perfectly sized so it doesn't obstruct your grip but is easy to attach to a pocket or belt. The knife i...
    Cons:
    This blade is heavy mostly because the handle is steel as well as the blade. Not that big of a deal though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small

posted by cherries241 on 09/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This shovel is exactly as described. It is made of what feels like solid metal and the parts lock out. Everything nicely in the case and the case even has a belt loop on it for either securing to your car or to wear on your belt.
    Cons:
    This shovel is small. I was expecting a military sized shovel and instead received a collapsing spade. Whole shovel is roughl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely bright

posted by cherries241 on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an extremely bright light. Originally bought ito to replace the old school maglite and this easily out does it in brightness. Its small enough to fit into a pocket but not too small so it doesn't fit in your hand.
    Cons:
    build could be a bit sturdier. other than that its a very good light for the money.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Traffic baton

posted by cherries241 on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect light for directing traffic. Small enough to fit in a pocket but large enough and bright enough to be seen easily. Magnet allows for it to be stuck onto your car to alert drivers. The red led lights are very bright and go 360 degrees around the b...
    Cons:
    None really. I don't really have a use for the green light. This product uses 3 double a batteries. I would have prefered th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections