• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by chiky1986 on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cute. I assembled it in few minutes, it's easy to assemble it correctly but the build quality doesn't let me to fit all pieces perfectly. The result is beautiful, as the image shown. Price very good for a little gift. I bought it for my sister's birthd...
    Cons:
    After building it I had 2 pieces left. I save them but I think they're not useful for anything...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yes!it worksss!! :D

posted by chiky1986 on 01/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It sounds perfectly, without background noise. Before buying it I ordered sku 6929 for my ipod nano but it doesn't sound anything, it searched on my car's radio but nothing sounded. However, with this mp3 player I can listen clearly all my music. It's s...
    Cons:
    You can't rewind the song but you can pass it in order to listen the following song.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD

posted by chiky1986 on 08/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - They make their function. When I go to the gym I wear them for not having damage in my arms with dumbbells. - The color isn't stricky.
    Cons:
    - They're only one size so I think they are not for men because the fit me perfectly but my boyfriend can't wear them. (Somethi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FANTASTIC

posted by chiky1986 on 08/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - It's bigger than I thought. - It's identical to the original one, it's perfectly achieved. - It looks nice. - It's cool as a gift, concretely for those who love "SpongeBobsquarepants characters" xD (like me)
    Cons:
    - Maybe the bad smell of the material, it smells like paint or glue, it's a strong smell.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useless item

posted by chiky1986 on 05/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nothing, if it worked it will be very useful for my car. I couldn't to bring new CDs in order to not getting bored on the road.
    Cons:
    It doesn't work at all. Don't find a good radio frequency, it oesn't show number of radio frquency, it only flicks a blue light...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT

posted by chiky1986 on 03/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - It's perfect building. - It opens easily, without effort, sliding the lid. - Mine is the last design, so cute. Really pleasing to see it, it's different, special, not as the usually makeup mirrors(they're very boring):p - It isn't so small and big neit...
    Cons:
    - When I opened it, the mirror was a bit dirty, with dust on it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by chiky1986 on 02/20/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It looks very nice for the price. - Elegant. - It's not too long nor short. - You can try some different positions of the different strings with the balls.
    Cons:
    - When I tried to open de clasp for first time it was broken, it doesn't work well so it can fall down without noticing it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply perfect!

posted by chiky1986 on 04/16/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's very small (as its name says it's MINI!). - It works very well, it's very easy to use, it doeesn't need any driver to work with the mobile telephone's bluetooth. You just connect the mini bluetooth in the computer USB, click on the bluetooth icon and...
    Cons:
    - It's very small (as its name says it's MINI!). - It works very well, it's very easy to use, it doeesn't need any driver to wo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really nice

posted by chiky1986 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very nice!It looks pretty on my ears! Build quality is strong, it's not easy to break them. They look very nice for a special night, really elegant.
    Cons:
    It is very nice!It looks pretty on my ears! Build quality is strong, it's not easy to break them. They look very nice for a spe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good item

posted by chiky1986 on 02/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a very cheap product! different and nice colours to combine.
    Cons:
    - It's a very cheap product! different and nice colours to combine. - They don't fit very well!!!it's hard to fit them on the i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections