• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HILARIOUS GAG GIFT!

posted by chris0303 on 03/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hilarious gag gift keychains at a decent price. Great for stocking stuffers or "adult" party favors. We use it for the mailbox key at our apartment building and get looks all the time.
    Cons:
    It would be nice to have the option to pick the colors you want - but I really can't complain...it's quite obvious what the key...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TRENDY WATCH - GREAT PRICE!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    > The watch has a great look to it. I've had a bunch of people asking where I got it from. > Amazing price - you really can't go wrong with it. > Build quality is great (for the price of the watch)...I have no complaints.
    Cons:
    I don't have any REAL complains with this watch. If I had to say anything bad about the watch it would be the quality of it. If...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT CASE - GREAT PRICE!

Pros:
    I LOVE this case! It is sooo practical and looks great on my white iPhone 4S. The case has a very slim design and can hold a few cards on the back. Perfect for a night out at a club or an amusement park! (or anywhere you don't want to carry a wallet and you...
    Cons:
    I have no complaints with this case. I just ordered another for one of my friends because they keep trying to steal mine from me!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT CASE - GREAT PRICE!

Pros:
    This is a great well priced and well designed iPhone case. The silicon helps to absorb some of the shock if you were to drop the phone. The card holder on the back is an amazing idea. Perfect for going to an amusement park or out to a night club - or anywhe...
    Cons:
    There are no real cons with this case. I suppose the silicone is a TAD to thick for my liking but it's not a big issue at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SO CHEAP! AND A GRETA LITTLE KEYCHAIN...

posted by chris0303 on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a great easy to use key chain for the price. Cheaper than something you would find at a dollar store PLUS free shipping. You really can't beat that. It is surprisingly bright and you don't have to squeeze it that hard to make it light up. I suppose it ...
    Cons:
    Sure the quality of it isn't amazing...but for the price you can't complain at all. The way the chain is attached to the pig's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DOES THE JOB! GREAT QUALITY & CHEAP PRICE!

posted by chris0303 on 01/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality, super cheap price plus it keeps my iPhone screen protected. This is a MUST HAVE for any iPhone user. PLUS it beats paying $10 in a retail store for the same product!
    Cons:
    There really isn't any cons with this product. It does the job well!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DOUBLES BATTERY LIFE!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    > This is a great little battery pack/iPhone case. It gives my iPhone 4S double the battery life it normally would have. > Slim design, lightweight. It doesn't add much weight or an excessive amount of extra "bulk"
    Cons:
    > The build quality isn't outstanding. It's not bad by any means but not amazing. For the price however you can't go wrong. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DOUBLES BATTERY LIFE!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    > This is a great little battery pack/iPhone case. It gives my iPhone 4S double the battery life it normally would have. > Slim design, lightweight. It doesn't add much weight or an excessive amount of extra "bulk"
    Cons:
    > The build quality isn't outstanding. It's not bad by any means but not amazing. For the price however you can't go wrong. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW! JUST LIKE THE REAL THINGS!

Pros:
    The glasses are amazing! They are excellent quality, a crazy low price and look JUST like the real thing. I've compared my glasses to a "real" pair and you can barely tell the difference. The glasses are very detailed (check out the pictures).
    Cons:
    The quality is great, however if I HAD to try and find a con I guess I could say that there is SLIGHT difference in quality whe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT! BETTER THAN ORIGINAL APPLE CORD.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Where to begin. Yes, it's just an iPod/iPhone/iPad cord but... 1) It's a great price. 2) It's wayy longer than the official Apple ones (and far more practical). 3) Great quality. Can barely tell the difference between this new cord and the original Apple on...
    Cons:
    It's really hard to find any cons with this. I guess the ONLY thing is that there is a VERY slight difference in quality compar...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections