• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Disco balls

posted by chrisb360 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright led lights that look like a disco ball when plugged in. Have not had a days problem with them so far and would recommend them. Connect and fit perfectly into my golf mark four and really fit in well
    Cons:
    Feel a little cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth the money

posted by chrisb360 on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very hard wearing, has stopped me breaking my playbook a few times, also is able to take abuse from leaving at the bottom of a bag on the daily commute to work. battery life is really good. will easily last days of serious typing.
    Cons:
    fitting is a little loose and camera on the back is not 100% lined up all the time. keys on the keypad are weird to use, and ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sports Glasses

posted by chrisb360 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    used these for over 12 months now, loads of lenses available for all situations, used mainly when cycling and driving, very fashionable and very comfortable to wear!
    Cons:
    i have now lost them and they are sold out! would be nice if they had some form of tracking system on them so i could find them!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections