• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, some devices see it as a PC connection

posted by christoj879 on 01/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device charges all of the USB items I have. It stays connected in my cigarette lighter without any issues, and the connection on the USB port is strong and tight.
    Cons:
    On some devices it thinks that it's connected to a computer and won't let you use the device while it's charging which makes it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent pipe for the price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price this pipe is wonderful. Easy to hold, light and use. The carrying bag is a nice touch. The pipe is easy to clean, the mouthpiece separates from the bowl and can be cleaned with a pipe cleaner and put back together. It holds very well in both...
    Cons:
    The mouthpiece feels like with enough use it will break, but I only smoke occasionally :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

Pros:
    These sound better than I thought they would, and were comfortable to wear. They connected nicely with my MP3 player and produced acceptable sound quality.
    Cons:
    After a few months of usage, the wire broke near the connector, but at this price I more than got my money's worth. I am tryin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price

Pros:
    These are cheap and do the job well. They work great for making cables. They are also great at this price to practice with, so you can learn to make cables.
    Cons:
    They sometimes are a little difficult to insert and remove, but they still work well. They also don't give as much of a "...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Alright for the price

posted by christoj879 on 01/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Paired quickly with my mobile phone, and the button works to answer calls.
    Cons:
    The plastic covering the microphone broke off, but I was able to glue it back on. Though, and I do have large ears, the sound ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the best if you wear glasses

Pros:
    This is probably the best item I've ever purchased from DX. My fiancee wears eyeglasses and was constantly buying lens wipes to keep them clean. I got her this and she no longer needs the lens wipes, these work wonderfully and we have saved a lot of money...
    Cons:
    None at all, I am 100% pleased with this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome for the price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent way to keep your video card cool and working at its best. The price for this is almost unbelievable, stores sell these for 6-7x the price on here. I've bought a few of these to keep around as spares and every now and then I'll get a friend who w...
    Cons:
    Just a little flimsy feeling, but the fan works fine and I haven't had any problems with it so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful to have on hand

Pros:
    Works fine with Windows, supports WPA and works quickly. I was very pleased with this product, for the price it can't be beat anywhere considering adapters here cost 4x what DX is selling it for. Just plug it in and go.
    Cons:
    Somewhat flimsy housing, but it works fine without any issues.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for a laptop

Pros:
    Great for the price, easily add a microphone to your laptop, or desktop if it's close to your face. The sound quality is fine for voice recording/chatting. I bought this for a friend who needed a microphone on their laptop and they were thoroughly pleased ...
    Cons:
    Just a little flimsy feeling, but it works great and for the price is easily replaced if anything happens to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the price

Pros:
    My girlfriend didn't like it, but it is good for its stated purpose of massaging ;) For the price I didn't care if she liked it or not, it was worth it for the laugh of opening the mail.
    Cons:
    Some of those tips are pretty sharp/pointy. Nothing I'd want near my nether-regions or elsewhere. The housing is smooth with ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections