• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Phones, iPods or what ever!

posted by cloudy888 on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well...... This is a pretty simple product which has saved me hours of time! It gives me somewhere to put my Phone so I don't lose it! It comes in a box, unlike some other DX Products, it is clear and has stylish curves. It looks great too!
    Cons:
    The only con that I found was that the box was a bit busted when it arrived.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great! Value for Money!

posted by cloudy888 on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Micro SD card comes really well packaged, the plastic that surrounds the Micro SD card is Solid, and it comes with a SD Card Adaptor.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works a Charm!!!!!

posted by cloudy888 on 10/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable crimper works really well and does what it is meant to. * It has a cable cutter in it (which is SHARP) * It can crimp RJ45 and Rj11 Plugs * It has thick handles (It gives you good grip) * It is really good that the cutter has red around it (t...
    Cons:
    The only con I found with this was that I had to crimp each cable a few times (RJ45 Cables) as it didn't push down the wire too...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for Money

Pros:
    Well.... These are such great value for money. So much better than 10 for $10 where I live. They work exactly as they should, and are easy to use. Even if some break (like others have been saying), you have 100 so there will be a few to spare. The product ...
    Cons:
    These plugs didn't seem to fit my network ports very well. But I think that was only todo with the way that they had been crimp...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This bluetooth Dongle is wonderful!!!! It has the cheapest price that I have been able to find on the internet. They work great with any computer I have tried. On my mac, it was plug and play!!! And on XP it worked well too.
    Cons:
    The only thing that I have found with this product is that when plugging into computer, it is a bit big, and will cover other u...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections