• Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap BUIS

posted by crash2515 on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These BUIS are dirt cheap compared to the genuine article. Reasonable build quality and made from a decent quality fibre nylon. they fit my airsoft 416 with no problems.
    Cons:
    Hmmmm cons where to start. I had to dismantle both front and rear sights to reseat the springs. Before I did this they needed t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    review for Color CMOS Surveillance Security Camera

posted by crash2515 on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i bought this to use with sku.39045 to make a cheap NV rig and was supprised when the camera arrived that its NV compatiple. the instruction quote min illumination at 0 lux. picture quality not the best but still very useable. auto switching to B/W 0 lux ...
    Cons:
    the supplied mount is a bit naff but useable. the camera is not water proof but easily water proofed. a bit pricey
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    solid mount

posted by crash2515 on 05/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    fits no problems with no slop or wobble this was bought to mount sku 12174 on a paint ball marker and would easly take the hammer a real steel weapon could give. the view through aspect is very usefull if you still want to use your iron sights.
    Cons:
    finish a bit thin after a couple of fit and refits of scope (sku 12174) the finish scratched very easly
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good light infrared light

posted by crash2515 on 05/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    simple swap over drop in unit. all i needed to do to make this fit my surefire 6P was to remove the big spring and it dropped in no problems.opperates on 6 volts no problems at all and has a good hot spot and lots of spill. comparing this to my yukons bui...
    Cons:
    the spill is huge some might call this a con but i like it. the only con is the red glow from the unit it must be about 850 nm...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections