• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    neat little thing

posted by crazyeyes185 on 02/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    neat little led light, for ambient lighting in a dark room. the lights change color and its not a direct light so it lights up like a candle. the only bad part is i could never turn it on or off with my breathe. so instead of that i would just lift it up...
    Cons:
    bad thing is i could never get the blow sensor to work, but tapping it works better.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is useful for field work

Pros:
    leds are decently bright, camera is ok in quality. the build quality is good, aluminum with 3 buttons. instructions are hard to understand but after installing the programs, and doing my own troubleshooting i got it to work.
    Cons:
    it would be better if the camera quality was better. instructions are also hard to understand for an average person. the prog...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is a funny gift

Pros:
    this thing has pretty bright led lights, and looks like a monkey. when you press the light button it also make a very loud monkey call. it would be great in a emergency situation if you need to shine it in someones eyes. 2 small leds works good for close...
    Cons:
    the monkey is pretty loud
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this thing really works

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the good thing about this is, it is battery operated so you can put it anywhere. it has a led light which shoots wide and just enough light to not burn your eyes when it lights up. the angle on the sensor is basically as wide as the light pattern so where...
    Cons:
    no bad things...well maybe the worst is figuring out where i want to put this for best performance.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for price its good

Pros:
    the price is cheap, better than fleebay. headlight is bright but not as bright as my friends $30 one. but i cant complain. taillight has different modes which is good unless you are around people that can have seisures.
    Cons:
    bad part is the rear light doesnt fit a seat post, unless you have a cheap bike. the light is not super bright to use as a pri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its good and bright, but its a beam pattern

Pros:
    the beam is bright, 6 leds that shoot a beam pattern. hi and low settings for 2 different brightness but not much of a difference between the two. best part is it only takes like 1 hour to charge and i did a test and it lasted over 48 hours with the same ...
    Cons:
    bad part is the unit is kinda bulky, and looks funny. the beam pattern, good for close use but i wanted to use it for bicycle ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections