• Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice flash drive

posted by cult1971 on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I finally exchanged my DX points, and requested this item. I am very happy on one hand because I did not payed for it, and on the other, because it is really very nicely built. I expected a lower quality, because it was a generic brand, not known at all, bu...
    Cons:
    Perhaps if I would have been looking for a flash drive to buy, I think it's a little expensive for a not known builder. If a Sa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and practical digital timer

Pros:
    It's very easy to use, as it is magnetic (strong magnet) it is very easy to place the timer almost everywhere in the kitchen. It works fine, just three buttons and the buzzer sounds with a clear and more or less high volume sound. You will hear it from with...
    Cons:
    The manual comes in chinese, so I really don't know how to reset the timer, besides taking out the battery or counting up to 99...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical and very good quality

Pros:
    I bought this to use it in my car's front board, trying to keep my cell phone or other things fixed to a place and not moving everywhere. This item is very nicely built, fine presented and easy to use. It is black with a thin sticky layer (I think this stic...
    Cons:
    I did not find any cons at all. It is a very simple object. Perhaps, It could come in a bag?
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and practical

posted by cult1971 on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nicely built, nice colors. This accesory is a little hard to find, and this item works more than fine. I bought like 20 of these and had no problem with any of them. Muy bien construidos, viene en gris pero está muy bien. Es un articulo que no se...
    Cons:
    The price is a little too high. El precio es alto a mi entender.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice wrist watch

posted by cult1971 on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it for myself and when It arrived, my wife took it, she said it is very nice and kept the wrist watch for herself... What to say. She loves it, says it is nice and work just fine.
    Cons:
    Because of the fabrics used on the wrist, it seems to be a kind of warmer sometimes your wrist. I am thinking on places where t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have been looking for this for a long time. Found it first on Best Buy but finally I bought it here. After some time, I am able to say that this is one of the most important products I've bought on DX. Y love it. And I recommend it to everyone I can. It i...
    Cons:
    I did not find any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What you pay is what you get....

Pros:
    It works just fine, it is very easy to use. If you see it from a long long distance, it seems to be veeeery nicely built. but closer... It is very light too.
    Cons:
    It is a typical cost and benefit analysis. The qualitiy is fair, but you pay a very cheap price. So if you need something cheap...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must, but beware of your pillow

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, very nicely built. After more than a month, it still adjust fine to my head. I use it every day.... Simple de usar, bien construiída. Después de un mes de uso, sigue ajustando bien a la cabeza. Los elásticos aguantan.
    Cons:
    The only problem I found is that once in a while, my pillow appears stained with little blacks dots, that came from the sleepin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Nice design, nicely built. It fits just fine round the wrist. Most of the functions work fine, but one... Buen diseño, bien hecho, encaja perfecto en la muñeca.
    Cons:
    The heart rate monitor won't work unless you tighten so so hard that blood stream stop running... I rather don't use this funci...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections