• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome!

posted by daemon2007 on 06/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small so check sizes, strong material + well made and ..yes waterproof (at normal use). Even my seven year old son loves it..
    Cons:
    Non so far..I ordered two more!! And I am very picky in these kind a things.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Model SF-820 very good scale

posted by daemon2007 on 06/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price all though who takes the time, there are comparable scales on the internet with a lower price but who cares. Mine still works after more than year ownership which can not be said about most other scales for this price. Most of all this one can ha...
    Cons:
    No low battery sound, you notice when battery gets low during weighing and numbers go fast backwards. But until that happens yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great stuff!!

posted by daemon2007 on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Good Build Quality -They look comfortable...and cool. -Usually these kind of gloves may become a little bigger with the usage.
    Cons:
    Size: I ordered XL and according to the labels and printings I got XL. However they are at most L at European standards. I kno...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NO GOOD!

posted by daemon2007 on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good, could be great if it would be working.Resolution good,if works. Nice price.
    Cons:
    It's almost impossible to control the functions trough only one button.Instructions very,very bad and even after several weeks ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections