• Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good idea

posted by dan234 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good idea, individual switches for each usb entry, seems to have a good build, can use for turn on/off cheap usp lights, and other devices, had a auxiliary power entry that you can plug directly into the wall socket using 5 volts power source.
    Cons:
    mine had 2 of the 4 usb hubs with power surges when turning on and off button, causing the computer to disable the port to not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good VGA cable

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I received this one in last week, comes in a plastic bag, worked fine to connect my old lap top to a led tv, good image, played some movies with the max resolution of my lap top 1280x800,i don´t know if can work in higher resolutions, seens very sturdy.
    Cons:
    no cons yet, fit perfectly on vga female entry of my lap top and on the TV too, the color is kind of ugly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great screen guard

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good screen guard, very cheap, i bought 5 already, when it get old you can easily remove and put a new one, easy to use, comes in the corect size for the Motorola Atrix, so buy a lot u ll never get your screen scratched
    Cons:
    no cons , very cheap, comes with a cleaning cloth. no cons , very cheap, comes with a cleaning cloth. no cons , very cheap, com...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by dan234 on 09/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great wireless combo, seens to be genuine logitech in the box you ll find a simple manual with english language included, a holographic sticker in the box for warranty purposes, 1 year warranty, comes with bateries (GP alkalines), the combo has a great desi...
    Cons:
    none so far, i loved this combo.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    could be cheaper

posted by dan234 on 05/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Strong flame, great for small crafts, have a lock to keep the flame and comes with support for standing. -PT- Chama forte, otimo pra pequenos trabalhos manuais , tem trava pra ficar ligado e vem com suporte pra ficar de pé.
    Cons:
    As some have posted the the piece of metal that realese the gas bends easily and lighter stop to work, i had to open and untwis...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best flashlight ever

posted by dan234 on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent flashlight, very strong white light, 3 modes of operation, bright light, dim light and flickering, material quality is good, the body is made ??entirely of metal, and uses only one battery lasts much even with a common AA battery, good size fits i...
    Cons:
    None de i can find yet
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice glass

posted by dan234 on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great glasses, good looking and stylish, A good Ray ban replica, comes with a case and just the case is worth more than 5 bucks !! come with a cleaning cloth too
    Cons:
    The lenses could be darker with intense sunlight doesn´t help much, so not so good to drive and mine arrived with both lenses s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by dan234 on 12/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like the original one, comes in nokia box , with manual and charger, very well builded, easy to connect with my phone N95, great sound, the battery last 8 to 9 hours when i´m listening music. Parece o original, vem na caixa da nokia, com manual e car...
    Cons:
    could be cheaper and it's heavy, works without noise in close places but when i´m running on street or riding bicicle gets a lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by dan234 on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    strong one led light, with zoom, good size headband, easy to replace batteries luz forte com um led brilante, tem zoom, o elastico pra cabeça não fica largo prende bem da pra andar de bike tranquilo sem perigo de cair, facil de trocar as pilhas
    Cons:
    cheap plastic build, the inclination adjustment is weak and move when u walking or riding bicicle i put a velcro in mine and n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections