• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ICOO D50W

posted by dan460 on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was surprised at quality. INISIALES PROBLEMS DESPITE A GOOD TABLET. COLOUR AND THE PLASTIC HOUSING TO ACCEPTABLE maybe some do not like but I do. Capacitive screen FIVE POINTS HAVE GOOD TOUCH RESPONSE WITH A VAST ROCE to respond with precision with. The p...
    Cons:
    WHAT I DO NOT LIKE IS THE LITTLE battery takes to charge and lasts no more than two hours of continuous use. SCREEN IS NOT BAD ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IS ORIGINAL

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING EQUALS RESEPTOR BRINGS THE BATTERY FOR PC AND A CD TO intalacion. EQUALS CONTROL ORIGINAL THAT CAME WITH THE CONSOLE. AFTER MONTHS OF USE VARIOUS WORKS PERFECT. CONSOLE TUBE NO CONTROL PROBLEMS CONETARCE.'s Original. BUILDING MATERIAL...
    Cons:
    THE PACKAGE WAS DESTROYED. I THINK NOT be damaged during shipping. ASI sent him. LEVERS were a little hard. BUT improve with use
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    XBOX360 CONTROL

Pros:
    I'm not sure it is original. BUT IS AN EXCELLENT COMPRA.LOS MATERIALS ARE BUILT GOOD QUALITY AND HAS NOTHING TO CONTROL envy that came with the console. LIKE WHITE COLOR. After a couple of months of use MEDIUM INTENSE MIND WORKS WELLCONSOLE had no problem r...
    Cons:
    The only fault I have is a SOCKET SMALL NON PERFECT AND LIGHTS IS REPORTING THE CONTROL pocicion 1 2 3 4 AS is not well defined...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

Pros:
    is built very solid material is very good quality.works well.is easy to use for work or ideal joby.I'm no expert but is well attached and well heated soldering and desoldering is more than enough.Connect the electricity is very well built WHAT MAKES SUCH SE...
    Cons:
    the price a little high .in my country (Argentina) will get about the same price.I can not find anything wrong
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections