• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little torch

posted by dandee9999 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    superb little torch, take it where ever you want in your pocket, with the 14500 cell it is extremely bright and can be used in many applications, the first order did not arrive, but DX were more than professional and sent a replacement!!!! thank you A++++++
    Cons:
    when using the 14500 cell the driver board burns out and you are now unable to use a standard AA battery, from speaking to a fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    superb phone

posted by dandee9999 on 11/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is a superb phone for the price, you would not be disappointed, tv works well, radio works well, i have never heard a phone that has speakers that are so loud, you would not miss a call!!! menus are easy to navigate, the touch screen works well. it is ...
    Cons:
    when trying to tune the tv signal, UK is not listed but after running through the list i had to select south Africa to be able ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exelent product

posted by dandee9999 on 10/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    i was amazed with this product when it turned up, with two cells it is over the top bright, am awaiting for my other cells to arrive to get it brighter!!! the build quality is good, it has a glass face, and it looks like it will be water resistant!!!
    Cons:
    the only thing i can really complain is the cells rattle around in the tube, could be made slightly smaller, and the casing has...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    superb product for the price

posted by dandee9999 on 10/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this camera is superb for the price,a++++ the screen is nice and big and the buttons and menus are easy to navigate, even the wife managed it and she is not that technical lol, it has 12x not the 8x digital zoom. to be able to get the equivalent in the uk y...
    Cons:
    the only thing i can think of is that the built in memory is a bit too small, and it would be nice to have a memory card with t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    superb product for the price

posted by dandee9999 on 10/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the price is superb for this product, and the build quality is great, i am extremely impressed with the torch!!!! it runs on 1 AAA battery, and is bright and great for putting on your keys or in your car glove box, i will be looking at purchasing 10 of them
    Cons:
    if you put them on your keys the paint starts to chip off but for the price who is to complain for the price you pay for the it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections