• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, works well!

posted by darkcrow101 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - IR remote learns easily - IR remote still works when keyboard/mouse is switched off (so you don't waste battery) - Gyration mouse is accurate and works well with Windows 8, sensitivity can be adjusted - Comfortable in hand and almost too light weight - No...
    Cons:
    - For the IR remote, the arrow keys should have been at thumb level, not the numbers... - There are two mute buttons for some r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works after months of use

posted by darkcrow101 on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Have been using this powered USB hub for several months now. Have 5 devices plugged in at a time and all function fine. Speed is good using external hard drives but there is slow down (obviously) when reading/writing to multiple devices at the same time...I...
    Cons:
    None really. Have never had a case of having to "re-plug" in any USB devices because of not being detected by the PC....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great when mounted under a desk

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great way to operate a computer that's out of reach. In my case it's mounted inside my desk, so this allows me to turn it off and on like a "Release the Hounds" button. Because it plugs right into your motherboard, both of the USB ports can recei...
    Cons:
    None really. USB ports are a little difficult to plug into because of the plastic casing not being entirely lined up. Also the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Detects anything really

Pros:
    It works. Detects wifi, cordless phone, cell phones (needs to be placed closely) even power adapters/outlets when placed close.
    Cons:
    - Detects almost anything. Goes crazy when there are wifi signals everywhere, rendering it useless for isolating anything in a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits North American Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Fits perfectly -Provides extra grip to back of phone...it's pretty slippery with the stock cover. -Galaxy SIII writing looks nice. -Provides just enough elevation at the back so the camera lens doesn't touch or slide across a table when placed down.
    Cons:
    -Fake leather looks a little cheap -The silver started rubbing away on the Galaxy SIII lettering (only a little bit and hardly ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections