• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy, but probably not for all

posted by dave1443 on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are as advertised and were all received in good condition. They appear to be reliable and functional. They have all the LEDs pointing out the back, so they are directional. They worked adequately for my application which was to replace most of the b...
    Cons:
    They are not very bright. For my application, adequate, but not as bright as the ones they replaced (of course they use much, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didn't work for me..

posted by dave1443 on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No external damage, my SIM card did appear to fit. Software loaded into Vista. Appears to have many options and settings to "play" with but does assme you know what you are doing.
    Cons:
    Never could get it to work. Perhaps I don't know enough about SIMS. I only have one from ATT to try. Simply couldn't read th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Burned out immediately

posted by dave1443 on 07/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I put the batteries in, pressed the button, WOW, worked great. Did notice it came on very bright and then appeared to decrease intensity some after a second or two. It still appeared bright enough. Then all of a sudden, it went out and never came back. ...
    Cons:
    Perhaps I got a defective one, it happens. Even at these cheap prices, it should work for a while. I filled out DX's on-line ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections