• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice board for a Uno

posted by db556 on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got these for use with a Uno, and once the guys in my shop saw the quality and then the price I had to order a half dozen more :D I have two left. The solder, connections, and components are great. as is the pin spacing. I'm using one now for a RFID pro...
    Cons:
    Haven't found one yet
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great led strip for the money

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used this strip as part of a simple emergency lighting setup, I wired up a 12volt UPS to not used the 120 side and just power the LEDs, ran them along my hallway, kitchen, and basement. When the power went out (hurricane sandy) the LEDs turned on and lit ...
    Cons:
    I found some solder joints on my roll were done badly and made the adhesive not stick, though thats nothing to complain about f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bulbs

Pros:
    I found these bulbs to be a great match for my jeep in going from a sealed beam to a H4 conversion, I nice solid beam and not overly blue or tinted. And have handled bumps an trails in my wrangler. The housing, plug, and glass seemed much better built than...
    Cons:
    None yet,
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections