• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for parties

posted by dcm069 on 08/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great value - Sooo cheap - Look cool - Unique - Great for gifts - Very bright LED's - Uses a magnetic switch/latch combo that is just plain genius. - Kids love them.
    Cons:
    Only that there were not more in the package.LOL I got 6 of the same 3 necklaces.(There are several more shown in the images)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheapest Flashcart on the market.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Best value flashcart available anywhere - Bar none - Simple to use - Can play almost 99% of roms thrown at it - Homebrew compatible. - The newer model cards have done away with the spring loading card mechanism. - Soft reset compatible - Inbuilt cheat fac...
    Cons:
    No real documentation (ie everything needed is online) - Card could be built a bit better. - DSTT Firmware does not have a sort...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Replacement Stylus pack.

Pros:
    - Sooo Cheap.The cheapest I have found anywhere. - Reasonable Quality (for the price) - Several colors come in package. (I got purple,black,red,blue,white and pink) - Fit perfectly into DSLite stylus slot.
    Cons:
    - Seem a bit shoddily made. - Some stylus's had sharp points on tip that would scratch screen/screen protector.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and nasty vga cable.

posted by dcm069 on 07/31/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheapest Vga cable for the 360 I could find anywhere. Allowed me to hook my 360 to my LCD monitor. Well packaged.
    Cons:
    Cable looked the business but was shoddy. Terrible ghosting and interference,I thought my monitor had started to give up but wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value,Cool Gadget.

Pros:
    Great Value - You get 4 for the price of 1 Great Quality - I think they are aluminium Comes with batteries - Little watch batteries. Great for gifts. Laser pointers are quite strong for size. Torch is bright. Pets love to chase the laser point. Great little...
    Cons:
    Batteries don't last very long (But I fixed it see below)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best wii gun of the crop.

Pros:
    Cheapest usable wii gun available anywhere. Good quality.Looks cool.(It looks much better with the wiimote in it) It holds the wiimote very snugly,it aint gonna fall out. Has a proper trigger mechanism.(Some on this site don't) It has a cool pass through po...
    Cons:
    The wiimote cant be used with the wriststrap still attached. Requires some modification for fast shooting games (See earlier re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, Long/ish lead.Stylish. Works quite well I can get all the Australian Free Digital TV Channels when used with a good quality DVB-T card. Magnet on base is very strong.(I use a piece of felt under it when mounting on my car as the magnet feels strong e...
    Cons:
    Could be packed better. Lead could be a bit longer. Base could be cushioned (ie Felt see above)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value Hub

posted by dcm069 on 05/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great Value,DX as always has the lowest price. Works well,especially for non powered USB devices (ie Flash cards). Has a pretty green LED that is lit when unit is functioning (I think this may be a con for some users). USB 2.0 so transfer speed is quite spe...
    Cons:
    Does not work for more than 1 powered USB Device. The cord could be longer. The USB slots on the Hub are a little bit tight at ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works for me

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cheapest I have ever seen. Did exactly as described and opened my 360. I don't need to open it much so I think the quality is more than adequate,However if you open a lot of them this tool will not last too long. The hex/allen key is good though and wil...
    Cons:
    Build quality could be better.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great vale,Does indeed Just work.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great value for a wii component cable, In Australia you can expect to pay at least double for a component wii cable. The picture quality is much better using the component cable over the composite cable the colours are more defined and the text is much clea...
    Cons:
    The Cable is pretty short,but no shorter than the original composite cable. Some wii homebrew does not have native 480P support...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections