• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job.

posted by dfz138 on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap cheap cheap cheap and cheap. Does it job well. get a hair dryer or hot gun, blow it and it shrinks over your pipes, cables and wires. Anywhere you want it to. You could even share it with a friend, since its so long, maybe 1m each among 3 friend...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Even Cheaper than my local alternatives.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    indeed audible.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Indeed audible when used outdoors, not enclosed spaces. - compact - loud - remote controlled Great for motorcycles, bicycles, potted plants, shoes or anything you leave outside your house (Singapore) Too many petty thieves around, although the country...
    Cons:
    Not water proof! Broke down after caught up with some moisture under my friend's motorbike seat cover. However it works fine ag...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hahahahaha!

Pros:
    Well serves its function well as a mirror. Its white and funky, looks kinda like a nintendo DS. Requires two small batteries LR50 for the lights too.
    Cons:
    The lights seems to make no difference under dim conditions. The magnet for sticking the clam shell-mirrors fell out! Sometim...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin & sexy.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its thin makes your iphone feels like an iphone, unlike most cases that are thick. The holes present makes the case lighter, yet the phone stays "protected"? Well, it protects the sides of the phone pretty well. Great looking cover anyway.
    Cons:
    It doesnt covers up to the edges totally, meaning the screen still has a chance to come in contact with the ground if you drop ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright.

Pros:
    Brought a few of these for my friends, I would say that they are really great. Made of anodized aluminum shell which did not break apart even after dropping it dozens of times.
    Cons:
    The first time I ordered it was great in all best condition, however the second time I ordered, the part for focusing beam was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap & bright

Pros:
    It is sufficiently bright for lighting up the license plate, yet the price is great so why not? But REMEMBER, its good to prepare a resistor for its installation.
    Cons:
    It fused the entire vehicle. I had to buy resistors from RS and solder them myself, as the back of it is flat and not held by a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works lke it says

posted by dfz138 on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product is fantastic, gives me a boost of power when I need it. You could charge it anywhere with a sunlight or spot light.
    Cons:
    Does not charge with florescent lights, I only manage to get solar charging working with a spot light, mine doesnt works on a c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as small as you would expect

posted by dfz138 on 01/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright blinkers, drivers or anything else would definitely see you. The silicone is quite stretchable, should be great for tying around larger parts, even on your head tube. It fits easily on my handle bars, the batteries seems easy to replace too.
    Cons:
    the silicone part seems loose enough for water to get in easily, but could be rectified by applying a little petroleum jelly(ch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very handy.

posted by dfz138 on 01/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This monocular is small, suitable for my small hands, if you have large hands you may have difficulty adjusting the focus. Comes with a strap, pouch and cleaning kit, great price with this much accessories and quality was even better than I had expected. ...
    Cons:
    This isnt the best, but its great enough for occasional bird-watching or sight seeing anything else. The viewing area is a litt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic

posted by dfz138 on 01/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Definitely of better quality than those pathetic cree lights sold locally in my country. It is definitely cheaper than those powerful cree lights sold here too. This powerful torch brightens up the entire path right infront of me, however I believe this pro...
    Cons:
    The 3xAAA batteries drains out pretty quickly, the packaging that comes with it was flimsy and broken, but never mind as long a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections