• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Thermal compound

posted by djmaster329 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's a 10-pack - Each tube contains enough compound for at least one processor - The build quality of the tubes is good, it won't leak - It really helps keeping temperatures low
    Cons:
    - The tubes are quite small and not very solid which causes them to bend.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger

posted by djmaster329 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good build quality - Smaller than the original charger - Charges a bit faster than the original charger - It has a LED indicator
    Cons:
    - I have not found any cons. It is a great product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very strong case

posted by djmaster329 on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Really nice design - Is a little bit transparent so you can see the back of the iPhone - Real 'drops' op the back of the case
    Cons:
    - One installed it is VERY hard to remove it. The plastic is really strong. Think twice before installing it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screen protector

Pros:
    - Both front and back protectors included - Good quality protectors. Also thick enough to take lots of scratches
    Cons:
    - Installing the protectors is pretty hard - The back protector makes the back look really ugly. I removed it immediately.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very strong case

Pros:
    - Very good build quality - Solid plastic back - Rubber sides for easy installing - A hole on the back so you can see the Apple logo - Holes are perfectly cut
    Cons:
    - The rubber side on the bottom stretches really easy. - The bottom of the case is open - Mounting might be hard the first time...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and useful case

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly around iPhone 5 - Looks good on both White/Gray and Black/Slate versions - Lets you see the back of the iPhone, instead of hiding it behind a case - Lightning connector also fits with the case on
    Cons:
    - Does not cover the buttons - Might bend a little in the upper left corner when playing around with it - Dust collects in the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

Pros:
    - Great build quality - Really small, just like the original Apple connector - Charges devices with a Lightning connector using a standard 30-pin charger/data cable - Also supports data transfer to import photos or copy music/apps/etc. - Charging works with...
    Cons:
    - My media player with iPhone dock does not recognize the connector. So I cannot use it to play music. - Might not fit with som...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Microphone

posted by djmaster329 on 06/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Comes in a nice box. - Build quality of the microphone itself is very good. - Audio quality is amazing, I didn't notify any differences with my expensive microphone. - It has a very long cable. - Nice tripod to place it somewhere, instead of constantly ho...
    Cons:
    - The build quality of the cable looks a little bad, but I don't have the feeling it'll break easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality mask

posted by djmaster329 on 05/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good build quality. - Very light. - Was not broken on arrival. - Looks exactly like the picture. - Has foam inside the mask to make it more comfortable.
    Cons:
    - None found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger

posted by djmaster329 on 05/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Compact and easy to use design. - Has both mini USB and micro USB. - Has a red LED to show it's working. - Comes in a nice package. - Build quality is good. Doesn't look like it'll break easily.
    Cons:
    - I haven't found any cons, yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections