• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    100% satisfaction guarantee

posted by doron1978 on 12/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. The price is very good (it cost about 20$ in israel) 2. the Length sufficient. 3. Gold Plated baby!!! 4. 1080p FULL HD with no problems! 5. A very good product all a all
    Cons:
    NONE! A very good product!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT NOW!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. It`s very fast 2. It`s very cheap (it cost about a 100$ in israel) 3. True 16 GB. a very good product!
    Cons:
    1. It`s fast but slower then other (Intel / Kingston) SSD drives. 2. come without any cables (not realy a con but it could be f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just gr8!

Pros:
    1. Real 4 GB. 2. Works on digital camera with no problems. 3. fest response when connected to a usb adapter. 4. the price is fair (it`s cost about 10 NIS higher in israel then in DX).
    Cons:
    None so far, a very good product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and useful

Pros:
    1. works excellent. 2. Good length of the cable. 3. Sound is the same quality as with the original ones. 4. They hold way better then the original ones in my Cellphone 5. I don't loose contact while having my cellphones in tight jeans or during sport (used...
    Cons:
    None for now, just working....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice a cheap

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. A very nice Metal Hiking Clip, 2. very useful as a key chain. 3. it easily clip to my pants buckle. 4. Cheap, Cheap ,Cheap! 5. did a said how Cheap it is? 6. guss i did! 7. ok it`s Cheap
    Cons:
    1. Cheap build quality 2. Get bent easily. 3. doesn`t hold much weight! 4. It not Medium-sized it very small
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very Cute keychain clock!

posted by doron1978 on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A very Cute keychain clock! Hold your keys and show you the time. what more can you ask for? The price is very good and product build quality Seemed to be just fine.
    Cons:
    the clock is very nice but the keychain is poorly build, i had to replace it with another keychain to hold my car keys.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice toy!

Pros:
    A very nice toy! Look attractive to children, my daughter loves it! I`ve expected a poor quality watch got a very cool, very durable looking watch. The music is working and so is the light and the clock (obviously).
    Cons:
    The clock disply is very small and hard to read, the clock is very bulky.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great!

Pros:
    Just great, Just great, Just great Very comfortable Stereo Earphones, the sound thay make is very good even on a high volume. The price is very good. all an all Just great!!!! I recommend it!
    Cons:
    The Earphones are not the best looking, the build Quality is poor and thay are very delicate and breakable. It took about a mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great!

posted by doron1978 on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good case to protect your iPhone4, that's all I can say really. The biggest advantage is that the price of the case. In stores you can pay over $8 for simple silicon cases like this.
    Cons:
    The case is a bit wide but it issn't annoying. My iPhone doesn't flip out of the case or something like that. The quality i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great!

posted by doron1978 on 08/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and cool mobile phone, WiFi works very good. recive and send call with no problem. battery holdging nicely. for the very low price you`ll get a very cuye and multi functional mobile phone!
    Cons:
    The phone has a low price but it also very poorly build. it is very slow, the touch screen is not "state of the art"....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections