• Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    white hdd case

posted by dorry123 on 06/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very well made, but does not look like the one shown. It is very handy having a fan and it works quite well.
    Cons:
    It "boasts an e-sata connection" ... yes if u go and hack the case to bits, to make a slit for it and get a cable int...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awseome

posted by dorry123 on 07/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I can onl say one word to describe it... awesome. Buy seeing as this review requires a few more... I will say, OMFG F***'ing awesome laser.
    Cons:
    Not for burning (like the red one is), as there is a lack of a focusing device. the red one was for burning, but was not nearly...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems acceptable... but

posted by dorry123 on 03/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    If it does the job i guess it must pwn. It has a nice design and colou scheme. I REALLY like the colour silver. . . . ^_^
    Cons:
    It looks to be made very cheapily and poorely. If it works, then i guess it is acceptable, but it does look kinda dodgey... the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice batteries, hehe

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I like green baterries.. well i guess they are not really standard green, but close enough i guess. Yeah, you could call them an aqua - olive green mix.
    Cons:
    None, that i can see yet. But i will inform if i find any. If anything, we need more batteries for an even cheaper price than t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OMFG!!! it is f***'ing awesome!!!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    As my title says ... OMFG!!! it is f***'ing awesome!!!!! . Well i have to say the extended wait was worth it. I missed the first shipment by 1 day ... stupid payapl takeing too long, but this laser pwns.
    Cons:
    cr2 batterries r expensive and hard to find. so i bought a pack off DX along with a cr2 charger. I hope i said the right batter...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and effective!!!

posted by dorry123 on 03/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Full marks. The only set of cables i have purcahsed in my time of buying from DX that have actually worked. (You would think i would stop buying from here but look, patience rewarded me)
    Cons:
    There are non. They work flawlessly (better than i can say for many that I have purchased.) I simply have to hook em up and it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow! nice product

posted by dorry123 on 03/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    A really well thought out product. There are soo many of them, ... and nothing constructive todo with them all. After having the bag open for 10mins, i managed to lose 75 of them. ^_^ I threw 30 at 1 guy and the rest (1 at a time) at randoms. Hehe
    Cons:
    They are really small and highly bouncy. If you drop 1 on a hard surface, if you dont watch carefully, it will dissapear very e...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but good

posted by dorry123 on 02/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A cheap product and a nice design. The camel is facing the wrong way though. I have gotten a lot of enjoyment and use out of this. Although some people might think this is just a cheap product, well yes they would be right, but it is a cheap awesome product.
    Cons:
    Cheap Parts. After playing with it for a while, I have to take it apart to reattach this metal dodicky so the lid will snap tog...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections