• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must buy to GPS owners

posted by dudu100 on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product is very solid, very nice Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter. Buying this little Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter you won't need to buy the expensives chargers selled by the manufacterer of your gadget.
    Cons:
    I didn't found any cons about this Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A "Must Buy" to MP3 Player Sunglasses owners

posted by dudu100 on 03/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    In my opinion, if you like to use the MP3 Player Sunglasses avaliable here in DX, these Polarized Lens are a must-buy. It's easy to mount, very good material, and it's much more beautiful then the original lens that came with the sunglasses.
    Cons:
    I didn't had any Cons so far. All good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Stylist Pouch For Sony Ericsson's Users

posted by dudu100 on 07/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Some years ago we got used to see those old black leather belt clips, silicon pouches and similars. I never bought those products since i always thought they were too ugly, in my opinion. Now DealExtreme present us this new and stylist Leather Pouch for Son...
    Cons:
    I really didnt found any Cons so far. Really.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Ultra Fast High Speed Card Reader

posted by dudu100 on 07/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Card Reader really deserve the title "High Speed". It's amazing how fast this thing works with my cellphone MS Micro (M2) 1GB. I think its the best option to M2 users who wants to backup files, transfer files (photos, mp3..).
    Cons:
    I really couldnt find any Cons so far. Really! And i'm not just filling this up to bypass the 500 characters limit for a review...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best MP3 Sunglasses for Resell

posted by dudu100 on 07/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Sunglasses are really easy to use, even a child can do it. The sound quality is also great, and they support up to 320kbps MP3 files, so you can fill it up with good quality music. They fit like a charm in almost every adult person face. Also, they are...
    Cons:
    The plastic material is a little bit fragile, but none of them broked in my hands so far. I think this plastic material is bein...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections