• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice for small money

posted by dvm999 on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sharp and convenient peeler, looks like it will remain sharp for a long time. All hard vegetables (carrots, beet root etc.) are peeled easily with this one. I have owned steel peeler with horizontal handle (from IKEA) and with this ceramic peeler I spe...
    Cons:
    Handle looks a bit untidy, but still reliable.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great help for photographers and cameramen

posted by dvm999 on 03/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Makes the thing which is designed for - camera is stabilized and video is shot much smoother now. Can't replace professional rigs and stabilizers - but still perfect choice for amateur or semi-pro photographer/cameramen. Standard connection is used so it fi...
    Cons:
    Build quality is a bit dissappointing, but looks sturdy and not going to break having 3 kg on it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny

posted by dvm999 on 03/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is very high, all parts are snapping tohether very well and there is no flaws on any of the details. Very funny for kids, they just love to have their tooth brushing session as its brings fun to this dull process.
    Cons:
    First time assembling it I thought it's not gonna work as I have pushed the button several times and there was no trace of toot...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect gift

posted by dvm999 on 03/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is nice and numbers on the bricks don't seem to fade away in the near future. That's the perfect gift to calender loving person as it is very unusual and brings a lot of positive emotions every month. There are some examples how you can assemb...
    Cons:
    Some blocks should be pushed hardly in order to connect, but then all is ok.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good

posted by dvm999 on 02/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works fine, phone is being charged quickly, I'm using it with navigation software and Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder for iPhone (SKU: 47029). Cable is will built and don't become too hard even if there is -25C outside (I store it in glove compartment so...
    Cons:
    Maybe it could cost less for this charger, no other cons are found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Good

posted by dvm999 on 02/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Holds tight, iPhone fits very good into this holder and I'm not afraid phone will drop out of holder anytime. Price is very attractive. Build quality is good, but with some problems (will be mentioned in cons). Average impression is that this holder worth o...
    Cons:
    Build quality could be slightly better, for example, label is glue a little patchy. Also it took some efforts to put the holder...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections