• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by edgar206 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First, im geologist and in my conuntry its very difficult to found these thing and when you find these thre are very expensive. If you are geologist you know how to use the 20X lents, It works perfect. Just you have to maintence you eye near the loupe and ...
    Cons:
    anything
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its realy a Samsung product and you can know when you connect this. I have a Galaxy SIII and it works very well, you can add the docking menu in the cellphone and it works. Im happy with the product. It have a speaker line out but i dont know how to use be...
    Cons:
    it cant be use like a PC conector to recognize the actualizations. Its the bad part. You have to use the Charguer cable because...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice but doesn't work

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap. full utility. You can recharge your phone and every artefact with a USB.
    Cons:
    you have tu move all the time when you want to chargue anything. the first time when it arrived i use and broken something i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections