• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I expect more grip

posted by eduy1985 on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is enough big to put four mobile phones. Nearly 6-7" in diagonal. In pictures looks more black, in really is some really dark grey. Logos are well done. But when you have in your hand, logos looks too big to my taste.
    Cons:
    Is made of mini rounded balls. This balls don't have enough grip. If I put my mobile phone (samsung wave/s8500/s8530), and star...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality as I expect

Pros:
    Rubber core, flexible but rigid. You can fix together a flashlight with a rifle, or scope. Also you can put a flashlight in your helmet. Not very expensive. Comes with a inscripcion that say "HuntLight.CZ Patent: 455304CZ" Looks original.
    Cons:
    Maybe you can't fix to your bike helmet if your helment don't have round vent holes, or the position on the helmet don't allow ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really smart Windshield mount for mobile

Pros:
    Good price. Strong suction, don't looks to fall easily. You can use to atach your phone, and use your gps software. Also, you can record your trips with your phone, because you can move the holder in nearly any way. Fit wells my HTC diamond (p3700) and my S...
    Cons:
    But watch out about side buttons. If they are too near ones to others, or in the center of your device, it will push side butto...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nearly perfect. Or perfect

Pros:
    The quality is perfect. But will be more padded, but still is very good. The price is perfect too. And strap have a very decent quality. Logos are well done, with quality, not like in other pouch and similar. Also, the logos in strap are good too.
    Cons:
    Maybe, the seams is the weaker point. But only I will know with time. Neoprene (or padded) is narrow. Almost, is more narrow th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

Pros:
    Good quality. Seems original (from nokia) Nice colors combination. Price is ok. But could be a little bit more cheap. Perfect to conect your mobile to your laptop.
    Cons:
    Mine comes dirty. Probably will looks dirty if you use in dirty places. REALLY SHORT. 22cm is just your hand open. You nearly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well on Peugeot 306, don't pop out.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small. Comes with a red led when work. Don't pop out from cigarrete conector like others adapters. Work and fit well in my peugeot 306.
    Cons:
    My item have usb very discentered. But I still can conect my usb cable. Plastic feels a little bit cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feel solid & sharp, but framelock...

Pros:
    Comes in a similar boker box, is very sharp, and feel solid. All screws comes well tight. Not loose screws. Open and close with one hand, without dificult. Is "small" and, if you leave the clip in house, you will carry all day in your bag or jeans...
    Cons:
    Maybe, the grip in handle is not very good. You feel like if it will slip. One of the side is made from plastic, but looks stro...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good flashlight, but it has some bugs to fix

posted by eduy1985 on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Stainless Steel. -Orings on every thread. You will throw in water, without problems. But first clean all threads and grease it. -5 modes, great for biking and camping. -Very bright with 14500 (for a non zoom light) -Actually comes with q5 (at least) ...
    Cons:
    -I have two, and both have with tail switch problems. -I need to fix it cleaning switch (putting in alcohol) and shaving 1 or ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everything good

posted by eduy1985 on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Great build quality, feel solid in your hand. -Nice beam, a nice spot with big flood area. -The treads are good, this flashlight will work for years (if electronics don't die). -Near waterproof, but don't try it. -Glass lens and metal reflector. -T...
    Cons:
    -Maybe you need to put some aluminium foil or steel wool with termal grease (be carefull about shortcircuit, protect led conect...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small flashlight, with some weaks points

posted by eduy1985 on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small size. Really handy, and nice spot. Just 3 modes, High, low and strobo. GREAT! I prefer than 5 modes. Good power, nice flood. Great looking. Has o-ring on every thread. Español: Tamaño pequeño. Muy manejera. Luz homogenea. Es bonita. Tiene ...
    Cons:
    Not very fine threads, doesn't look very durable. Really bad heatsink desing for a P7. Aluminum is quite thin, does not feel ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections