• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best buy ever

posted by elcaminoss396 on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is one of my best dx buys ever, my child is walking around with this mask the whole day! Battery is changeble, but it still lasts, for 2 months now! nice build quality, and realy nice led lights in it. realy nice in the dark, or as decoration on the wa...
    Cons:
    i have no cons, maybe i should have bought 2 of them, or more!! because every kid in my street loves this mask, and they love m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice toy for childrens, not playable but verry nice

posted by elcaminoss396 on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this i bought, with other marvel super heroes products to make a super heroes room for my son. He realy liked it, an it sticks to doors and windows so he can easily replace this himself, at 5 years old. Build quality is great, it has verry good details and ...
    Cons:
    maybe the "real"spiderman colours would be nice, and it would be better if spiderman could turn his head.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice controller but a bit lack in reaction

posted by elcaminoss396 on 06/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this controler works for this price, looks great, feels like the real deal, and even has the sony logo in front! nice controller for my 2 year old who loves to play GT5. LOOKS PERFECT AND ORIGINAL
    Cons:
    The led lights in front ar a bit dimmed, not as clear as the original, but thats no problem.. My controllers is reaction is a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works like its suposed to

posted by elcaminoss396 on 06/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    in pros ill have to say rhe price is the biggest pro. thisis a usefull fullhd 1080p cord, wich works the way it is build for, sending full hd signal. comes with endcaps. cables in this lenght are way more expensive in stores here!!
    Cons:
    maybe the cord is a bit stiff, but with a 90 degree hdmi adapter from deal exreme this will be no problem with connecting it to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sturdy and rough, great for use!

posted by elcaminoss396 on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this product really is a super solution to protect my galaxy. the plastic holder, in wich the phone clicks is really well build, and the price in comparisasion to the local dealers in town here, is unbelievable.. never thought to buy such a great product f...
    Cons:
    maybe the original buttons on the phone lie a little deep in the housing of this case, but for me that is not a big problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Bulbs...

posted by elcaminoss396 on 03/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    next to the fast shippement DX did, this is a great product for replacement of G14 lightbulbs, thoug te light is A BIT blue-ish , my wife loves this colour. I used them in my kitchen , replacing 11x 20w Halogen lightbulb's. Al worked perfectly.. My energ...
    Cons:
    Maybe i needed a few with a little bit more Wats, the light thees give, is more for decorative use, than usefull in my kitchen,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looks

posted by elcaminoss396 on 02/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great look, nice blue led light in bottom of unit. no more loose controllers liying everywhere. My friends all asked me where i got this nice product!!
    Cons:
    maybe the chrom finish could get a bit more attention when produced, but for this price, it is a absolute wannahave!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections