• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty useful and looks great.

posted by elite777halo on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It uses a peltier element so when it is on 'cool' mode it draws heat away from the plate and to the heat sink where it is blown away by the fan. On cool mode I got 1 degree Celsius as the lowest temperature. There was a fair amount of condensation on the ...
    Cons:
    The frame of the fridge is made of plastic. Not that it is bad but it could have been insulated a bit (and had a small magnetic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent buy considering the price and contents.

posted by elite777halo on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lots of different screw drivers to choose from including star, hexagonal and pentagonal drivers. Kit comes with a metal extender and a flexible extender (which does work well). Although none of the handle is made of rubber, there is a fair amount of gri...
    Cons:
    The small plastic clips (that hold onto the arm that raises and lowers the different groups of drivers) can break very easily i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by elite777halo on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The EL panel is very bright, especially at night. Everyone asks you about it. It is great when playing Call of Duty with your friends, or being in a loud environment. The module is very small (smaller than i expected) and you can adjust the sensitivity d...
    Cons:
    The corners of the EL strip are somewhat sharp and tend to scratch skin that brushes past it. This can be solved by either cutt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best bike light i have ever bought...

posted by elite777halo on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The light itself is as big as the palm of your hand. I was quite shocked that the light is so small. I took this light out for a spin at dusk on the SOS setting to test the brightness. It lit up every single street sign in its path. Although this light (l...
    Cons:
    I personally believe that O-rings are not a suitable way to hold the light to your handlebars, as the rubber can become brittle...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good indeed.

posted by elite777halo on 05/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The gloves look tactical and are very nice to wear. It takes a decent amount of effort to make the gloves slip. They are fairly good at blocking out wind (it makes a good difference in cold weather rather than having your hands fully exposed to winter wea...
    Cons:
    Anti-slip sections do not work on capacitive touch screens. Not really a con as you can just take one glove off for the time yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections