• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lot of cheap fun

posted by elomy2010 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely cheap for its price Electronics are stable. Soldering is 'so so' Ends are sealed thermally then capped with a plastic cap. (should be waterproof).....
    Cons:
    None i can think of. They are well put, cheap and fast shipped. You can not ask for more than that.........
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright and well built!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very bright, very very cheap, comes in a very good package that protect it against impact. All the 10 arrived and were working. They came with a inner package also, that is good for keeping them separated from others in you stock.
    Cons:
    None i can think of. They are well put, cheap and fast shipped. You can not ask for more than that.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't go wrong

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have ordered these several times and it seems like I always find a use for them. They are sturdy and inexpensive. Then ends are pre-tinned so you can just grab a pair and put them to use immediately.
    Cons:
    They smelled like diesel (or something like that), plastic black things were in the way. note: watch out if you want to use the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the voltmeter

Pros:
    Easy to read even in direct sunlight, large letters, bright blue colour. Excellent price - similar items in Argentina would cost at least 5 times as much. Appears to be of good build quality.
    Cons:
    Not accurate below 3.7v, tried to use it as the voltage indicator for a single cell li-pol battery pack. And it works only half...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull

Pros:
    Good basic set of breadboard jumper wires. Nice selection of colours and lengths - all seem to be in right working order. Ones i've measured give out less the 0,6 ohms in resistance, which is acceptable - Low enough, as it is equilevant of normal multicored...
    Cons:
    I couldn’t think about any con about this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent voltmeter

Pros:
    Small an bright, working fine from 3.7v up. The readout has 2 digit precision, contrary to some user pics.
    Cons:
    Not accurate below 3.7v, tried to use it as the voltage indicator for a single cell li-pol battery pack. And it works only half...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    original one

Pros:
    Its small and lightweight, has plenty of buttons to use. The connection to the led stripe was the one i needed so thats perfect for me. I connected to a 5m RGB 5050 led stripe and it works great!
    Cons:
    The green and Red are inverted from the SKU #120497 controler ... not a bad thing :L just learn to use it and that's fine ;-) N...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best ones

Pros:
    These leds are pretty bright and work like they should. These dont consume too much power and work great in serie and paraller
    Cons:
    none, these are great leds for DIY and for making white lighting for producing film images. None really. They come piled in a l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Deep Purple!!!

posted by elomy2010 on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product have a great quality and came in good conditions. Cover with waterproof transparent rubber. The strip can be cut each 3 LEDs. Have adhesive in the back of the strip. Good purple and bright Light.
    Cons:
    Nothing that i remember. At least it's working so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good splitter cable

posted by elomy2010 on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The quality is really high, not only for dealextreme standards but also compared to a quality-brand. The plugs are big, but fit properly, and the wires have also a good quality. I have soldered them to a motherboard and a couple of buttons and they work rea...
    Cons:
    None with this product, have reordered more! I wish that there were more in the pack, but I can't really complain too much.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections