• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good option

posted by everton001 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - beautiful - ease of use - (450ml of any liquid you want) - really keeps the temperature
    Cons:
    1) bad smell inside of it, I thougt it was some oil but after washing several times I couldnt get rid of it. 2) During the was...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by everton001 on 02/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great e-cig for those interested in stop smoking or reduce damage level in your health due to the standard cigarette. 6 refils with nicotine! good flavour, my customers aproved it. the charger inside the box is also a great idea. good product to carry aroun...
    Cons:
    After selling a lot of this I noticed an important problem on it. The atomizer is sensible, and sometimes it get damaged easly,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great gps!

posted by everton001 on 12/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good screen size Touch screen works fine Digital TV worked fine in brazil, with a good quality signal and several channels. fm transmitter nice internal memory
    Cons:
    digital tv doesn´t work inside a home or tunnels. igo is not uptodated. But it is easy to make its download from a website...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful product to have at home

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I usually use this product once a week and it is pretty fine to keep your noise and ear hairs. This machine cut it fast and precise. The battery last a lot. It comes with a brush so that you can clean it, but you can lose it because it is too small. It use...
    Cons:
    no cons as far as I know
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

Pros:
    This is an excelent product, with great build material. It is really similar to the original but is not the original. I had an ipod shuffle 3g and lost my data cable so that I needed to buy this one and it works pretty well on the ipod. It is compact and ch...
    Cons:
    it is not the original one as said, but for this price we cant complain Nothing else to say. This is a very basic thing and it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - small - easy to use and configure - blue led to indicate when it is looking for new bluetooth devices - there is the mini cd with the driver sw when needed - 3.0 + HT compatible
    Cons:
    - it might be too small, rounded form, sometimes it is hard to take it of the computer
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product for smokers

posted by everton001 on 07/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - great quality material - great usability for those who are daily smokers - it is a nice gadget to show off to your friends at nigth - you can remove one cigarette from the case and light it using only one hand - pocket size - Jack Daniels logo is identica...
    Cons:
    - the metal inside the case (which ) is made with a medium quality material - I think the logo is just too brilliant, you canno...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections