• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well in my 7" tablet

posted by f3lix1986 on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a protector film for my 7" which have more or less the same proportions than the Nexus 7. Of course the DX price beats every other price that you can find round there. The film is easy to put even if I had to cut it a bit to make it ...
    Cons:
    There's only one film so if you have to cut it you should better do it carefully. Put it in your tablet is not difficult but yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect with my tablet!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed something to conect external usb devices to my tablet so I decided to try this one, for that price you can't say no. It works perfectly with keyboards, mouses and the data goes pretty fast from external hd.
    Cons:
    The conector was a bit tight at the beginning but that could be my tablet's fault so... I don't know. Anyway, that problem disa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice protective case - Perfect Price!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, good looking, protects the tablet without any problem in all its sides and, even if only affects its look, it has an android carved in the leather in the back side which looks very cool. The piece of leather which close the case works well too.
    Cons:
    At least with my tablet, the rubber bands which handle the tablet make difficult to push the volume buttons and to plug the hea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections