• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good USB power supply

posted by falcon_1898 on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very affordable pricing for an essential piece of equipment for the car. 1A current rating is useful for smart phones and other devices. I haven't found anything wrong with it yet.
    Cons:
    The charger is a bit longer than I had expected, and it wouldn't sit flush with the cigarette lighter socket. Not really a big ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect companion for any car*

posted by falcon_1898 on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very inexpensive tool to have with your car. Polls many real-time parameters from OBDII interface. Scans and clears ECU error codes.
    Cons:
    Doesn't seem to work when the temperature drops below -15°C. My phone cannot find the bluetooth device. It's a bit finick...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for many occasions

posted by falcon_1898 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've ordered these before, and this batch seems to be better in quality than the previous. The magnets seem to be plated with nickel. They are less prone to breakage than the previous batch I bought
    Cons:
    Nothing...unless you decide to swallow a couple
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't complain!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very well made in my opinion. All contacts work as expected, and there is no complaints. I bought it for a DSLR, and live view works perfectly on it. With a macro lens, you can turn your big screen tv into a microscope (almost)!
    Cons:
    Nothing really...It's a simple adapter that just works. I just saw another one selling for $2.20 on DX? This is $3.20
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK filter for protection

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The manufacturing quality of this filter is just as good as any other brand name filters. The filter fits snugly as expected and has no tolerance issue.
    Cons:
    The coating on the glass isn't as good as I expected from "multi-coated". There is still a significant amount of refl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by falcon_1898 on 01/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well, it works. the little loop on it is a very nice feature and makes it easy to use and tie onto a mini usb cable.
    Cons:
    I would like to see more potting inside the casing so that the plug is more solid. Micro USB is thin, and with an extended mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good smudge resistance

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good light transmission It felt a bit sticky at the beginning, but after a few minutes of use became smoother. To my surprise, it is really smudges resistant. There are no finger prints or smudges at all! Very pleased.
    Cons:
    The screen protector isn't exactly cut out precisely. There are gaps around the edges of the screen, which made it a bit diffic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good case

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The tactile sensation is much better than I've expected. The case feels very smooth and silky to the touch. Being black, the case is expected to be affected by dust, but it's faring very well in that regard. Black colour makes the phone look unique and pr...
    Cons:
    There is a little bit of flash around the edge from injection molding, but its soft enough not to be a bother. I realize that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good light tent

posted by falcon_1898 on 09/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This light tent is quite easy to setup and generally yield good results. The material used seems durable enough for light-duty in-home macro/product work, and diffuses the light at an acceptable level.
    Cons:
    Once unpacked, it is really difficult to bend it into original size. It isn't too bad just folding it flat perse, but I would r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's more fun than watching paint dry!

posted by falcon_1898 on 03/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a fun way of spending your week watching crystal grow. I bought this for my wife as a little present. apparently she liked it, and thinks it's more fun than uh...paint... the bottle is quite nice
    Cons:
    it takes a bit of time to grow. i'm not sure if it has to do with the PRECISE opening of the bottle at 24 hours or something...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections