• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device, but not very bright

posted by fb2010 on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For my opinion, this device provides an agreable light, but no very bright (like a 60 W incandescent bulb). It is solidly built, with a good heat spreader. It fits perfectly on E27. Perhaps the biggest advantage is that the light is very directional, al...
    Cons:
    Nothing special, except that the light is not as bright as I expected. This appears to be because the light is warm (not bright...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by fb2010 on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This device provides a lot of light (like a 100 W incandescent bulb). Really, I have replaced a 150 w halogen. It looks and feels nice, with a good heat spreader. It fits in a R7S (short linear halogen bulb) with any problem. The light is white, very clear ...
    Cons:
    The plastic covering the object is too close to the end diodes. Maybe it could have spread a little more. The light is very whi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and lightweight, but useful.

posted by fb2010 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very small and light. Not the brightest, but enough to light as close. It is very light. Particularly, I find it useful to carry in your pocket in camping, or have him home for emergencies. I use it on the bike and very useful. The battery is standard...
    Cons:
    No special disadvantage. Just note that if you want greater lighting power, would have to buy another product, although more ex...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by fb2010 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very high brightness, I believe that reaches over 200 meters. Really almost lit a small room. Looks solid. The type of diode used seems of the last generation and is of very high luminosity. Some comments spoke of warming, but I have not noticed that effec...
    Cons:
    Maybe a little heavy and could lighten the material it is made??. Batteries are not standard (non-AA or AAA), which requires th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections