• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good wine pump

posted by ff3796a1 on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    have been using this for over a year, and i use it always when i drink red or white wine. 1 bottle is a bit too much for me for once, and i drink 1-2 bottles of wine per month...so i´ve used this already quite a bit. The build quality is good, i haven&...
    Cons:
    The price is very big for thouse item, it can be much chiper. You have to re-pump the vacuum to the bottle once in a 24h perio...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent plastic picks

Pros:
    Nothing much to say. Its a guitar pick. Its for picking your guitar. Personally theese are the best picks i've ever tried. They give a nice crisp sound and look great. A lot of my friends on jam sessions ask if they can get one. And I ofcourse give them ...
    Cons:
    There's no cons for a good product like this. Unless it is grinding your strings very quick if you're playing very intensively....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does their job perfect

Pros:
    - The plastic is high quality, I don't think it's going to break anytime soon - Low price in usual a DX way - Nowadays USB is everywhere you look, so you can charge your phone whenever you need - Small, you can carry in your pocket.
    Cons:
    - Charging takes quite a long time, but that's just because USB is limited to 500 mA. Takes forever to charge fully if you plug...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy pen

posted by ff3796a1 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Dries quickly. Vanishes scratches nicely. Very cheap, in here from store these costs about 4-5 times more. Works like it is supposed to. Comes with extra tip
    Cons:
    Only suitable for hairline scratches anything too deep or to wide it doesn't cover them up totally BUT: it will protect from ru...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good small card reader.

posted by ff3796a1 on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works fine with universal memory cards. It's compact so it makes easy to take it with you on a traveling to somewhere you go. It read fast your cards. The price for this thing is cheap but the thing self is not crappy I use it for a long time already. In sh...
    Cons:
    Short USB cable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Camera Lens Cap Cover for my Sony a35

posted by ff3796a1 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought my camera in september 2011 and from the first time I had the problem of wher to put the lens cap while I was using my camera. When I discovered this item my troubles ended. It's a great idea and makes it much more confortable, and you are sure you...
    Cons:
    Doesn't fit perfectly and doesn't have distinctive click. So one has to check if it is in place after putting it on. But it usu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent ceramic set for vegetables and fruit

Pros:
    Comfort handle to hold both items. Quite sharp to deal with the mentioned products even better than my steel cool knife does. It has no discoloration after cutting carrot or strawberry or buryachok, it is still crystal white. Peeler is also sharp.
    Cons:
    It's easy to cut yourself. Be careful. Do not drop the knife and cut hard objects, such as bone. This can damage the blade. If ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, long ceramic knife

Pros:
    They are very sharp, just as indicated. I have been using them for chopping veggies and fruits and find them extremely useful. Pretty well made. The nice box could made it a very good gift. Also the unbeatable price you can't get it anywhere else (could be ...
    Cons:
    There is no cover. It's very bad.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the ceramic knife on DX

Pros:
    The handle, it's makes the knife feels so natural in your hands. It feels like an extension to your fingers. haha I might be exaggerating a bit but it does feel good to hold. It's so grippy so it wont slip when there is water. The ceramic blade is very shar...
    Cons:
    The sheath is kinda loose. This could be dangerous if little kids somehow got their hands on it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price. Good knife.

Pros:
    The price is good in compares with Russia. Very small and convenient to cut vegetables and something soft, without bones. Very light. Cute in black color! Sharpening is amazing!
    Cons:
    Hard to sharp, only with special sharpening machine. This machine is about $70. You should not cut something with bones or froz...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections