• Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why only for guys???

posted by filia777 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Soft and big, just how I like it. The nipple is realistic looking. Order two and relieve twice the stress! I wish I could get the whole crate and just dive in them.
    Cons:
    Smells like gas or something, especially right out of the package. Washing it doesn't really help. Time will tell if the smel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More tools then you have fingers!

posted by filia777 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice quality tools, I like the finish on these better then the usual galvanized metal that might chip after a while. These look pretty solid and well made. Didn't tarnish after I left them sitting in a puddle of water. More tools then you know what to do...
    Cons:
    The protective strip around the edge of the case keeps sliding off. It's not a problem to put it back on but maybe glue it on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Detect the voltage, stay alive!

posted by filia777 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Workes without fail for me during small electrical repairs around the house. Very easy to use, just jab it into the outlet or touch an exporsed live wire and if it lights up without fail. Always have it in my poket when doing something with electricity, ...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a tit.

Pros:
    I don't want to brag but I touched a few breasts in my life and this thing will not fool you if you have even a rudimentary idea of what a real thing supposed to feel like. However, it's good for a cheap lough so I guess that's helps with stress relief as ...
    Cons:
    Man this thing get dirty and starts to look kind of disgusting after a while! I guess I can wash it but that seems like too mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use it every day!

Pros:
    Does what it supposed to do day in day out. Use it every morning before work, so quite a bit of use but nothing's broken yet.
    Cons:
    Took me a few tries to figure out how to use since no instructions came with it. Maybe it's unnecessary for someone who used o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Raise the flag, grab the booty!

Pros:
    Good price, looks ok. Bought another similar one and flying both of them off my 3 year old's bunk bed. He's been tagging at them for a while now but no freying or rips yet.
    Cons:
    I don't think it will last long if you put these outside in the weather. The material is pretty thin and with sun and rain beat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Raise the flag, grab the booty!

Pros:
    Good price, looks ok. Bought another similar one and flying both of them off my 3 year old's bunk bed. He's been tagging at them for a while now but no freying or rips yet.
    Cons:
    I don't think it will last long if you put these outside in the weather. The material is pretty thin and with sun and rain bea...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Like to type using all your fingers? This product is for you!

Pros:
    Looks good and feels nice to the touch. Useful if you need to take notes during meetings or lectures. Much cheaper then anything similar sold in Canada or US. Good battery life and pretty easy setup.
    Cons:
    Probably more useful for a student or someone who types a lot but don't want to lug a full size laptop everywhere. As a casual...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works, I swer to you it does!

Pros:
    It extends, it charges, it retracts. I don't know what else to say here. It does what it should do, no more, no less. After about 1 year of me pulling on it (you need to do it to make it retract) it still holds together, nothing came off yet. Actually,...
    Cons:
    seems somewhat flimsy but still holds together after 1 year use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Save the drawer space!

Pros:
    Useful collection of USB charged connection cables that won't take too much space and has many conversion options. Won't become a 10 minute untanglement project in your table drawer or a bag.
    Cons:
    Not ALL of the existing connectors are here. Make sure it has what you need before ordering. Some of the more obscure ones mi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections