• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    punches quite a pack

posted by fjp500 on 09/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    amazing little thing a tiny bit bigger than my thumb haha sound quality is great, very clear built in speaker is surprisingly loud i was shocked buttons work just fine they dont clack at all love the candy apple red on the sides the back has kind of a mirro...
    Cons:
    when u first get it its in japanese, but i played with it a little and changed it, for those who are purchasing this item go to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    absolutely amazing

posted by fjp500 on 09/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    screen came with no bubbles, excelent a little light but still very good for those of you dealextreme mp3 fanatics you will love this because its hold feature actually does what its supposed to do lol speakers are great love the screen
    Cons:
    camera doesnt have any features but hey im not complaining radio was a little tricky to get used to but took no more than 5 min...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by fjp500 on 12/20/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice sleek look excellent camera quality button reaction is dead on plays snes games
    Cons:
    doesnt play any other video games hold button pops out..lost mine
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    marvelous

posted by fjp500 on 12/01/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -awesome sleek look -video camera effects are very cool -picture quality very good -sliding screen is really cool -plays Nintendo games -the disk comes with a bunch of Nintendo games some good and some bad -has a dictionary built in -reads e-books -has a bu...
    Cons:
    -recharger doesn't work with American plugs(i use my psp recharger)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by fjp500 on 11/27/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    excellent build great with my 1p0d clone i got had to push a little but it fit has a pouch in the flap to store money, instructions, etc. magnet clip works great.
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by fjp500 on 11/27/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -video quality is not to bad -fm radio is a definite plus -sleek look -very easy to use(looks more complicated than it is) -fits snuggly into most ipod 3rd generation cases -recharges with the usb cable -can read e-books -has some good games-such as a beje...
    Cons:
    -when u press a button it clicks very loudly -the order os which you togle throught he menu is messed up -my screen on my is to...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a ok buy

posted by fjp500 on 11/13/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great with the auto search so it does the work looking for the code for you stop watch
    Cons:
    only be used with in a 32degree angle of the tv wrist bands snapped off second day of use when switching through modes it ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    excellent look with silver band can control tv,vcr,dvd,vcd,and satellite. very easy to use with codes to push in can light in the dark
    Cons:
    cant light in the dark for more than a second without changing to edit mode band snaps easily if you have a bigger than norma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    in general ok

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    excelent and sleek look very small can fit in many hidden areas
    Cons:
    did not come with a power chord unfortunately i sent it to my friend who manage to get it to work but out of no where it stoppe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections