• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great NetBook

posted by flaviols2010 on 09/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is made with a material of high quality, vibrant colors, is great for browsing the Internet using WiFi, as it is very small and portable can usal in several places without attracting much attention.
    Cons:
    The only bad thing I found is not able to use 3g internet, and it's quite hard to configure Internet dial into it, as in the ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great NetBook

posted by flaviols2010 on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is made with a material of high quality, vibrant colors, is great for browsing the Internet using WiFi, as it is very small and portable can usal in several places without attracting much attention.
    Cons:
    The only bad thing I found is not able to use 3g internet, and it's quite hard to configure Internet dial into it, as in the ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable and price low cost

posted by flaviols2010 on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good, I bought this as an old that I used to charge batteries of control of my video game stopped working, and this is better than the old.
    Cons:
    The only bad thing about it is the size being very small, but that does not work on anything, USB input it came a little wrinkl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cap beautiful, beautiful and great material

Pros:
    big hat to go out with friends, perfectly covers my head with great style, black and vivid color, perfect seams, and it was very nice stickers.
    Cons:
    The cap is perfect except that it was a bit much in my head, had to have more sizes available, also acquired two units that onl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Produto de Ótima Qualidade, Gostei muito!!!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I loved it, I enjoy very much and also can be used in explanations of subjects for students in schools, very good!
    Cons:
    The laser is good but had to be stronger to achieve greater distance, only this is the problem, because the rest is perfect.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections