• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality LED lighting on a budget

posted by freyr255 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Internally regulated voltage so one can just plug and play on a vehicle, mounting bolts/threading, extremely bright, what appears to be a glass lens, machined aluminum housing, fully sealed, flasher function, and quite compact in size.
    Cons:
    When turning these lights on they flash a couple times then stay on. Mounting on a vehicle requires the drilling of an additio...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome little LEDs

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Aluminum construction, 3W of brightness, waterproof, what appears to be a glass lens, and they are rated 12-14.5V on the package so they can be hooked directly to vehicle wiring without fear of burning them out. Also the threading makes them easy to instal...
    Cons:
    I guess brightness if your expecting something that will blind you at 30m. They are not overly bright but they are what they a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built and bright

Pros:
    Solid cast aluminum housing, bright, durable, easy to hook up, comes with fuse pre-installed in line.
    Cons:
    My biggest issue is with the mounting brackets as they are not adjustable in any way meaning you must mount the bracket correct...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built with some quality control issues

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Solid aluminum housing, Lens is clear and seems well built, very bright, construction seems very durable, built in voltage regulation. These lights in my opinion are every inch the same build quality of ones three times the price in North America.
    Cons:
    I ordered two of these for my truck and on one of the two lights three LEDs did not work due to a cold solder joint not making ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections