• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    powerful battery

posted by fuse314 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    compact housing, powerful battery, dedicated power switch, complete package including charger adapter and power cable. I use this to power electonics projects like wearable LED and EL light shows and portable chargers for camera batteries.
    Cons:
    Voltage is usually a little below 12V, Internal Batteries cannot be replaced, Power indicator is quite bright, price is a littl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome little critter

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great microcontroller unit for electronics projects where size and power consumption matter. I am using these Arduinos for many different projects like controlling LED strips, data collection outdoors, measuring air pressure and humidity, controlling door o...
    Cons:
    Microcontroller needs a serial to usb interface to transfer programs, this is not really a bad thing because it makes the unit ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful for arduino pro mni

Pros:
    Perfect fit for Arduino pro mini projects, comes pre-configured for 5V voltage levels, just plug (correctly!) and play :) Works as expected without additional drivers with Mac, Windows and Unix operating systems
    Cons:
    After a few unsuccessful attempts, I noticed that I had to connect RX on the programmer to TX on the Arduino and TX on the prog...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accelerometer at an unbeatable price!

Pros:
    Very good price, great quality and easy to use with Arduino electronics project. There are tons of examples and documentation on the internet, just google "ADXL345 Arduino". It only uses two pins to communicate, can also be combined with other I2C...
    Cons:
    No cons, in my opinion this is perfect :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    arduino nano at a very low price!

posted by fuse314 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very small and very useful microcontroller, comes complete with cable. Software to program it can freely be downloaded. The pin headers fit perfectly into a breadboard to build electronic projects.
    Cons:
    there are no cons to this product in my opinion
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections