• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap 22lr friendly dot sight.

posted by fusil56300 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its cheap, but dont let that fool you. Stuck it on a S&W M&P 15-22 semi-auto plinking rifle and it looks cooooooool : ) Easy to put together and fits great. Came with a hex head allen key for fitting. 2 colours and 2 brightness levels. I love the ...
    Cons:
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK, but!!!!!

posted by fusil56300 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks to be well made, the plastic at least. I like the flat sided design, feels great in the hand. Will look great on my M&P 15-22.....SEE BELOW : (
    Cons:
    It arrive without a bolt/fixing screw. Its not worth sending it back as the cost of return post is more than I paid for it!!!!...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by fusil56300 on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price. Too cheap for this great little sling. As well made as my Magpul sling, but its 1/4 of the price so thats a huge plus. I'm not a little bloke and its perfect for me. It has plenty of adjustment for large and small shooters alike.
    Cons:
    The clip is a bit crappy but a zip tie around the end keeps it in place.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LIKE IT :)

posted by fusil56300 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This should be 4 times the price, but I'm glad its not. Got this to add to my FAB front stock on my CZ58. I know the CV58 has a front swivel ring on it but this looks way cooler. Well made and feels strong enough, but time will tell.
    Cons:
    NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT NOW!!!!

Pros:
    This should be 4 times the price, but I'm glad its not. Got this to snap into my FAB stock on my CZ58. It fitted straight in with a good solid sounding 'CLICK'. Well made and feels strong enough, but time will tell.
    Cons:
    NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FANTASTIC ITEM

Pros:
    The price is the winning piont with this grip. Dont let the cheapness fool you. Its as good as the FAB I bought last year for 3 times the price. Well made and very strong. Fitted straight onto my M&P 15-22. Like the FAB grip it has the opening section t...
    Cons:
    No fixing screw, but just use the one you took out ; )
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome!

Pros:
    This is the second onelike this I've bought, the other is in tan. Well made, good solid stiching and plenty strong for my M&P 15-22. The price was the first thing I looked and but the quality is the big winner here.
    Cons:
    No instrutions on how to fit and use it might be nice for people who are not used to this type of sling.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dirty Harry needs one of these!!!!!!

posted by fusil56300 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    PRICE; this is 1/3 of the price I paid for one lastyear atmy local store. This is such good value. QUALITY; superb, arrived in HOPPES box. Easy and quick to use for a clean at the range or when a full strip and clean is not needed. Revolver or leveraction...
    Cons:
    NONE, it does what it says it does. You cant get any better than that!!!!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    PRICE; this is 1/3 of the price I paid for one lastyear atmy local store. This is such good value. QUALITY; superb, arrived in HOPPES box. Easy and quick to use for a clean at the range or when a full strip and clean is not needed.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quick and easy

Pros:
    PRICE; this is 1/3 of the price I paid for one lastyear atmy local store. This is such good value. QUALITY; superb, arrived in HOPPES box. Easy and quick to use for a clean at the range or when a full strip and clean is not needed.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections