• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for no smoking places

posted by gaea610 on 12/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It is well built - It is easy to use - It is so cheaaaaaaaaap compared to european prices (around 80€ / 110$ for the same thing !) - Funny to use, the tip goes red while puffing on it :-) - Great gift for people who want to stop smoking - Legal in public ...
    Cons:
    - The taste :/ it can't be compared with a real cigarette, it is sweet but boring. Hope DX will soon propose flavoured nicotine...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great choice

posted by gaea610 on 12/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It it really cheap, below 2€. It fits the Xbox 360 controller perfectly (with or without batteries) You can recognise your controller easily, just got to order various colors. Great grip ! No more wet controller falling after intense hours of gaming.
    Cons:
    I dont see any, however I own one for only 1 week so I don't know if it will last long.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very cheap, not great quality

posted by gaea610 on 08/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks nice, "looks" well built, the frets respond well, the strap is nice and confortable. The whammy bar (the mettalic lever) is responding well and looks solid.
    Cons:
    Sure works great in the begining but after only one day of use (around 6 to 8 hours of playing) the microswitchs of the lever (...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections