• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    May be dangerous

posted by galex1962 on 10/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright. Mid mode useful in illuminated areas. Easy to mount on the handlebar. O-ring enables change the reflector's position very easy - it is very useful when you have to avoid blinding the drivers in front of you. Good runtime - about 2,5 hours. ...
    Cons:
    One thing makes me nervous - I have to click through the modes to turn the lamp off. Fast strobe mode seems to be completely u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for typical drink PVC bottles

posted by galex1962 on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes with the screws (but, as a matter of fact, all bicycles has the screws already mounted on the frame). Adjustable, which enables put typical bike bottles as well as any other plastic bottles with drinks, even the small ones. The bottle is kept very har...
    Cons:
    It could to be better to have possibility to choose the color you like. I don't like the lottery...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good buy

posted by galex1962 on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works very good with my Samsung GX1L DSLR. It's very handy and perfectly fits in hand. Cable length is OK, and the material is fine. The lock button works great. Very short and clear manual included. Remote switch comes in good-looking box, which is...
    Cons:
    There is no 'Samsung' name on the box, which made me nervous. But, of course, it fits to my camera very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Necessary for DX's clients

posted by galex1962 on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap (I mean low cost, not quality) which do what I expected. Makes possible to join two different ideas of plugging - European as well as the US. Good quality and (I hope) durability.
    Cons:
    For the price - none.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections